Maegan Griffin is a total badass. She’s the founder and CEO of Skin Pharm, a nurse practitioner, and mother of three of the cutest kids you’ve ever seen. She brings more than eight years of aesthetic medicine experience to her company, which offers in-clinic and at-home skin treatments. Her goal was to create a clinic environment and product line that she couldn’t find anywhere else, but knew she’d love as a patient herself. The success of her clinics led to the launch of a skincare product line in 2018. This modern entrepreneur and badass boss babe is going to share how to start the company you wish was out there and all of the bumps that come with starting a business.
- What is your background and what led to founding Skin Pharm?
- What was your inspiration for Skin Pharm?
- What has been your biggest learning as you’ve grown?
- How is your skincare line structured and set up?
- What do you do to accomplish your goals?
- What are you doing to build a great company culture?
WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT
- The inspiration behind Skin Pharm
- Growing pains of building a business
- Applying skincare and botox tastefully
- Productivity hacks
- Using technology responsibly
- Follow Skin Pharm: @skin_pharm
- Follow Maegan: @maegangrifffin
- Follow Alli: @alliwebb
- Follow Lori: @loriharder
- Follow Brittany: @britdrisc